Rose syrup is a cool and refreshing drink that has brought joy to the world since time immemorial! Made with dried rose petals, cardamom powder and other essences it is used in many food preparations as well as in desserts. Remember your favourite Persian Rose Pudding, or eating a Basbousa with Almonds? These desserts are enhanced in flavour just by the addition of rose syrup. Now, this wonderful medley of cooling ingredients is brought to you by Laila Foods.
Rose syrup from Laila Foods comes in a 12-pack of 725 ml. Only the freshest and purest of roses are used in each bottle.
Some ways in which Liala’s Rose syrup can be used:
- Mixed with water to make a refreshing summer drink
- As a topping on Kulfi, icecream or to enhance milkshakes
- To make Falooda, a Middle Eastern delicacy
- As a topping on pancakes and waffles
- On pastries, cookies, cakes, and other desserts that need a subtle rose flavour.