- On a medium hot sauce pot and milk bring it boil.
- Next add condensed milk, crumbled paneer & sugar.
- On a medium heat continue cooking the mix until the mixture has become thick & dropping consistency.
- Now add the cardamom powder & rose water.
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Do not overcook it has to be moist and juice and not dry.
- Transfer the Kalakhand to a non-stick or glass tray.
- Allow it to cool, then sprinkle pistachios, a few rose petals, cut into cubes and serve cold.
- Laila everyday condensed milk 1 cup
- Crumbled paneer/ricotta cheese 1 cup
- Milk ½ cup
- Laila rose water 2 tbsp
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Pistachios sliced 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 2 pinch
- Rose petals- handful