Semolina Banana Cake
Whether you want to bake with children or bake alone, whether you are a banana lover or not, this nutritious semolina banana cake is worth your time and efforts. Made from a healthy combination of semolina, oats and banana, this spongy cake will make you go bananas over it. So, are ready to make this quick and easy dessert?
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine and whizz bananas (keep some for garnishing), oats and eggs in a food processor until smooth.
- Fold in honey, cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into baking tin and place remaining banana slices on the top and bake for about 20 minutes until the skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Let it stand and cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Lift the bread out, slice and serve.
- 1 cup Laila Semolina Fine
- 2 large ripe bananas (peeled)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup walnuts (chopped and toasted)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract