Hi, my name is Salema and I am currently a food blogger on Instagram (Lessaveurs__) “Les Saveurs” translates “flavours” in English.
I love to cook and I love to create recipes of my own that caters to all needs, I like to learn and experience all different types of cuisines from across the globe.
I am currently focusing on affordable, quick, and easy meals. I have also started a project called “5 ingredients” where I create delicious starters, mains and desserts with just 5 ingredients.
I’ve chosen to keep my identity hidden for now as I would like my followers to admire me for my food rather than my face.
FB, Insta & YouTube: Lessaveurs__
Spicy Chilli Mango Wings- Laila Ramadan Recipe
- Non Veg
- South Asian
Succulent, sweet and spicy chilli & mango wings made with Laila mango purée. Slightly spicy yet slightly sweet, it’s the perfect balance of flavours, and If you miss going abroad to soak up the sun, then cook this dish because these wings are a tropical holiday on a plate.
A very easy, very quick and absolutely delicious dish, it’s definitely a recipe not to be missed during Ramadan!
- Prepare and wash 1kg chicken wings
- Allow remaining liquid to drain and pat dry the chicken wings with a paper towel
- Season with 1tsp salt, 1tsp turmeric, 1tsp garam masala, 1tsp crushed chilli flakes, 1tsp freshly crushed garlic, 1tbsp chilli powder
- Add in 100ml Laila mango purée, 25g flour
- Mix and allow the wings to marinade overnight, sealed in the fridge but if you don’t have much time, allow at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and bring to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/425ºF/gas mark 7
- Space out the wings on a oven tray lined with greaseproof paper and cook in the oven for 20–25 minutes, until deliciously sticky, make sure to turn the wings over once.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle on slices of red chillies, fresh coriander and small mango chunks.
- Allow to slightly cool down and enjoy with a refreshing cool drink because these wings can be hot, hot, hot!
Make sure to pat dry all excess liquid after washing your wings. Marinade the wings for at least 12 hours to allow the flavours to combine.
- 1kg chicken wings
- 100ml Laila mango purée
- 1tsp salt
- 1 tsp Laila turmeric powder
- Garam masala
- Crushed chilli flakes,
- 1tbsp Laila chilli powder
- 1tsp freshly crushed garlic
- 25g flour